Top of the Park Dining | 5 March 2021
Friday Night Summer Races - See the action as it's happening!
Located on level 5, the Top of the Park dining room features tiered dining tables, positioned to take full advantage of the glass-fronted, uninterrupted 180-degree sweeping views of the racecourse.
Enjoy the plentiful buffet selection and bottomless drinks package from the air-conditioned comfort of your reserved table whilst our wait staff cater to your every need.
- Reserved tables on tiered levels with full-length glass windows overlooking the track and winning post
- Premium buffet selection including a spectacular array of fresh seafood, carvery, salads and seasonal vegetable dishes.
- A selection of premium still and sparking New Zealand wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Table service for beverages and bar facilities within space
- Complimentary Racebook and pen.
- TAB facilities available, TV’s for race viewing, highlights and other race programmes
Please note tables will be based on tables of 4, 6 or 10. Bookings with fewer may share. All ticket prices displayed for this event are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices include GST.
Drink packages begin 30 minutes prior to the first race and finishes at the start of the final race. Cash bar will remain open. Late arrivals do not incur late start time.
Alexandra Park complies with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and therefore enforce the responsible consumption of alcohol by all our guests. Guests will not be served more than two beverages at a time as part of the drinks package. We offer non-alcoholic beverages and food at all times and will stop service to any intoxicated persons.
COVID-19: If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all ticketed functions will be refunded and private spaces will be issued a credit.
Please note that all attendees from a booking group must be on the same package, if you don’t follow this then your booking will be invalid.
Contact Details & Event Location
239 Green Lane West
New Zealand 1051